The Wheel; Educational Journal of Delta Omicron (ISSN 0043-4752) is the official publication of Delta Omicron International Music Fraternity. The journal began publication with volume 1 in 1915. The editor seeks articles on information related to the fraternity, its members and patrons, collegiate and alumni chapters, special events, awards, and music-related articles of interests to musicians.
- Published biannually
- Edited by: Elizabeth Fetters
- Going forward, only those who REQUEST a paper copy will receive a paper copy in the mail. To request your paper copy please contact the executive office.
Summer 2022 Issue of The Wheel
Winter 2022 Issue of The Wheel
Summer 2021 Issue of The Wheel
Winter 2021 issue of The Wheel
Summer 2020 issue of The Wheel
Winter 2020 issue of The Wheel
Spring 2019 issue of The Wheel
The Epoillac, proceedings of the Triennial Conference, contains a summary and minutes of the Conference and business reports of officers and committees. The triennial publication is sent to chapter and official personnel. A complete file of issues is maintained in the Delta Omicron Executive Office.
- The Bylaws of Delta Omicron International Music Fraternity, published as amended by the Conference or revised by the Board of Directors.
- Delta Omicron Instructional Book, published as updated. Contains fraternity forms and instructions and is sent to national officers, chairs, and province presidents.
- The Delta Omicron International Music Fraternity Directory, published annually and updated as needed.
- The Fraternity Songbook, published as authorized by the Board of Directors (New Version available August 2016!)
- The Fraternity History and other literature, published as authorized by the Board of Directors
- The Province President's Manual, a publication outlining specific duties of the province president
- The Ritual, an official publication containing confidential ceremonies and insignia, and edited by the Ritual Committee