The Wheel; Educational Journal of Delta Omicron (ISSN 0043-4752) is the official publication of Delta Omicron International Music Fraternity. The journal began publication with volume 1 in 1915. The editor seeks articles on information related to the fraternity, its members and patrons, collegiate and alumni chapters, special events, awards, and music-related articles of interests to musicians.
Subscription and Publication Information
- Published quarterly (Nov., Jan., March, and May)
- Place of Publication: Executive Office, 910 Church Street, P.O. Box 752, Jefferson City, TN 37760
- Annual Subscription Price: $5.00 per year; single issues, $1.25
- Send orders and changes of address to Debbie Beckner, Executive Secretary
- Edited by: Janet Twentey Gross
- Submit Articles to:
Janet Twentey Gross, Editor
1447 Bidwell Lane
Huntingtown, MD 20639
The Whistle of Delta Omicron International Music Fraternity--Alumni Newsletter is the official publication of Delta Omicron International Music Fraternity for alumni-at-large. The international newsletter began publication with volume 1 in 1952 and is geared to the interests of alumni-at-large members.
- Published annually online
- Place of Publication: Executive Office, 910 Church Street, Jefferson City, TN 37760
- Edited by: Lani Yearicks
- Send Alumni information to: Debbie Beckner, Executive Secretary
The Epoillac, proceedings of the Triennial Conference, contains a summary and minutes of the Conference and business reports of officers and committees. The triennial publication is sent to chapter and official personnel. A complete file of issues is maintained in the Delta Omicron Executive Office.
- The Bylaws of Delta Omicron International Music Fraternity, published as amended by the Conference or revised by the Board of Directors.
- Delta Omicron Instructional Book, published as updated. Contains fraternity forms and instructions and is sent to national officers, chairs, and province presidents.
- The Delta Omicron International Music Fraternity Directory, published annually and updated by the Executive Secretary as needed.
- The Fraternity Songbook, published as authorized by the Board of Directors
- The Fraternity History and other literature, published as authorized by the Board of Directors
- The Province President's Manual, a publication outlining specific duties of the province president
- The Ritual, an official publication containing confidential ceremonies and insignia, and edited by the Ritual Committee
Monday - Thursday:
8:00AM - 4:00 PM
8:00AM - 12:00PM
(times are Eastern)
Sin Young Park
Three Preludes for Piano
$1,000 and Premiére at the 2015 International Delta Omicron Conference